PreSales Engineer, Finserv
HOW YOU'LL MAKE AN IMPACT AT COLLIBRA:
As a Financial Services SME in the presales team, you will join strategic account managers as they sell and expand Collibra’s footprint in Tier 1 banks and financial institutions. You will be responsible for evangelizing data use cases and be the lead on all technical aspects of the sales cycle.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PRESALES ENGINEER AT COLLIBRA:
You’ll be reporting into one of the PreSales Managers, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Conducting sales presentations and demos, both on site and via webex
- Developing sales proposals
- Providing technical sales support
- Preparing and presenting product demonstrations
- Identifying, evaluating, and recommending proof of concept opportunities
- Run end to end proof of concepts
- Preparing and providing input for technical sections of RFPs/ RFQs
- Communicating with product management and sales enablement on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback
WHY WE NEED YOU:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
- 5+ years’ experience working as a PreSales Engineer, must be enterprise software
- 2+ years focus on Enterprise Financial Service in a Presales/Sale Engineer capacity
- 3+ years’ experience in data management, analytics, visualization or BI
- Knowledge of the following: CCAR, Data Privacy, BCBS, MiFID
- Superb knowledge of finance service and banking use cases.
- Proven track record of demonstrating software tool solutions and executing successful proof of concept plans to enterprise prospects
- A world class communicator. Confident dispensing knowledge to a highly skilled and experienced audience
- A Customer champion. Customer focused at all times and personally hold yourself accountable for the customer’s success.
- A growth driver. Someone with a growth mindset who sees challenges as learning opportunities.
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- For this specific position, US authorization is required.
WHY YOU WANT US:
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours- quality > quantity
- A brand new state of the art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package