What You’ll Do
As a Principal DevOps Engineer on the Veeva Data Cloud team, you will be responsible for building robust, scalable operational infrastructure to enable the team to quickly and efficiently scale up. You’ll be focused on enabling this infrastructure to support the data products and pipeline, and are passionate about bringing efficiency to data products. You’ll be a part of a small team focused on building Veeva Data Cloud from the ground up.
- Designing, building, implementing and governing the cloud-based environments based on the business requirements
- Design and implement CI/CD workflows from the ground up
- Building and providing Integration and Deployment tools
- Work directly with stakeholders to participate in all aspects of the SDLC, and plan ongoing proactive steps to improve production processes
- Create operation flows and processes to allow Development to provide fast and reliable solutions
- Lead architectural changes and onboarding of new technologies
What You’ve Done
- 10+ years of hands-on DevOps experience
- Solid understanding and practical experience of software development life cycles (Agile, Waterfall)
- Expert in scripting (Python, Batch, Perl etc.)
- Proficient with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar tools)
- Proficient with software configuration management tools (i.e GitHub, GitLab)
- Proficient with creating CI/CD pipelines (i.e Jenkins and similar tools)
- Proficient using/creating build tools (maven, ant, gradle, setup.py, or similar tools)
- Experience with containerization (K8S, EKS, ECS)
- Experience with AWS architecture, services and designs, including design and building immutable environments from zero
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with mastering operating systems, performance tuning and system knowledge
- Awareness of DevSecOps and implementation of security tools such as Checkmarx
- Independent and innovative; capable of working well in a team environment
- Good understanding and analysis of business requirements
Nice to have
- Proficiency in developing/programming (Java or other similar languages)
- Experience working with Big Data open source technologies such as Spark / NoSQL databases
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.