Principal Front-End UI Engineer - Data Cloud at Crossix
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:29 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
As a Principal Front-End (UI) Engineer on the Veeva Data Cloud team, you will build user interfaces for the Veeva Data Cloud portal, a platform designed to increase the innovation, openness and flexibility of delivering healthcare data within the pharmaceutical industry.
You’ll be a part of a multi-disciplinary development team focused on building Veeva Data Cloud from the ground up. As a founding member of the development team, you’ll be responsible for building the customer-facing portal, which includes features such as data extraction, job monitoring, insights and visualizations. You'll also integrate interfaces with backend REST services and will work directly with the backend team to ensure successful API implementation.
What You’ll Do
- Architect and deliver the Veeva Data Cloud customer-facing portal.
- Design and build interfaces in an agile environment using react, redux and other modern web development tools and patterns.
- Collaborate with backend developers on REST APIs.
- Integrate interfaces with other systems (building web component-based products).
- Work closely with UX Design and Product Management team to review feature designs, communicate technical considerations and deliver a collaborative solution.
- Have strong attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Build and unit test for cross browser and cross platform displays and performance.
- Be excited about new web technologies/techniques.
- 10+ years UI development experience.
- 4+ years building modern web applications/sites in a professional environment.
- Experience with view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support).
- Experience in Data visualization libraries (chart.js, highcharts, D3, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree in math, computer science, systems engineering, or a similar technical field.
Nice to Have
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in version control
- Experience with techniques and methodologies around responsive design
- Experience in InVision or other prototyping tools
- Developed test methodology for web applications
- Experience building enterprise web applications which specifically facilitate data analysis
- Comfortable using JIRA
Perks & Benefits
- Office conveniently located in midtown Manhattan and close to several major transportation hubs
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Fitness/wellness reimbursement
- Allocation for continuous learning and development
- Weekly happy hours and other social activities
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!