Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Join Unqork and help shape the future of enterprise security in a no-code application development ecosystem. You will lead a team responsible for improving the cybersecurity of large enterprises that build applications on Unqork. We are a cloud-first company, delivering Unqork as a SaaS platform hosted in AWS, Azure, or GCP. As Principal Identity Management Engineer, you will architect and build a modern identity and access management ecosystem within the Unqork enterprise and no-code application development platform—helping safeguard mission-critical client applications in financial services, healthcare, insurance, and the public sector. The responsibilities include:
- Manage all aspects of identity and access management for Unqork and its platform ecosystem.
- Report to CISO, partnering with the Security Leadership Team to architect and build authentication and authorization capabilities that scale and integrate into Unqork's technology stack.
- Work with outstanding technology partners to strike the appropriate balance between building, buying, and partnering on identity solutions that address the security threats of Unqork and its clients.
- Work with internal software development technologists to build and achieve reusable (and secure) authentication and authorization components.
- Operationalize and evolve a "least trust" identity management ecosystem across each layer of Unqork's technology stack.
- Partner with security operations to improve Unqork's threat detection capabilities using a variety of identity-centric risk and behavior-based inputs.
What we're looking for:
- Drive and attitude over university degrees and certifications.
- Experience with modern identity management technologies (SSO, federation, password-less, biometrics, or PIV).
- Experience with identity analytics and data modeling.
- Track record high-quality technical and non-technical delivery.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.