What You'll Do
As a Principal Software Engineer on the Veeva Data Cloud development team, you will be responsible for building out the systems and processes from the ground up for our product launch. You’ll continue to be focused on building software that can scale and continue to evolve with new features and capabilities over time. You’ll be a part of a small team focused on building Veeva Data Cloud from the ground up.
- Design and develop platform capabilities for a set of new scalable data products to support enterprise customers
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members on the technical design and development for core product capabilities
- Process large amounts of structured and unstructured data to extract value from it
- Focus on bringing automation to scale and identifying where software can proactively solve problems in an automated way
- Builds the job scheduler and execution capability, focusing on resource scalability
What You've Done
- 10+ years of hands on software development experience
- Proven experience building products in Big Data, distributed computing and cloud
- Proficient in Java/Scala
- Proficient in Spark/EMR
- Proficient in Linux, SQL, relational databases
- Experience working with AWS
- Modern data storage, messaging, and processing tools and demonstrated experience designing and coding in big-data components
- NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, etc
- RESTful interfaces
- Experience working in an agile environment on enterprise products
- Experience in hiring and developing high-performing engineers
- College degree in math, computer science, systems engineering or a similar technical field
- Exposure to data and code security (Encryption, SSL, Hashing, Masking) is an advantage
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms and computational modeling
About the Team – Crossix is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.