Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Electric is seeking a skilled Project Engineer to join our Customer Success team. You are a strong technical problem solver, motivated by implementing scalable technical solutions in a highly autonomous environment. You take pride in attention to detail and meticulous testing, mindful that every project you engage will affect dozens or even hundreds of customers. Ability to work remotely.
- Serve as a technical resource to the Project Management team, executing on key projects that can affect hundreds of Electric’s customers simultaneously
- Work with the Professional Services team (and sometimes the customer) to understand requirements, then develop and execute technical project plans
- Perform research and thorough testing on potential technical solutions for organization-wide customer requirements
- Implement and configure a wide array of Enterprise technologies
- Adhere to milestone dates, status, and coordination between different stakeholders.
- Write and maintain operational documentation and procedures.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in the delivery of project tasks.
- You’re a subject matter expert in at least one of these key technology offerings:
- Microsoft Cloud, (Azure AD, MS Teams or Office 365)
- Single Sign On (Okta, Google Cloud Identity, Jump Cloud, etc)
- G Suite (Experience with API or GAM)
- Basic Scripting (Powershell, bash, python, etc)
- Working knowledge of JAMF or Kaseya
- Experience as a technical administrator of SaaS applications in a corporate environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with a focus on listening and asking informed questions
- College degree from an accredited four-year institution or relevant technical experience
- Active Directory Administration (cloud or on-prem)
- DNS, including SPF, DKIM, and DMARC
- Cloud Data Migrations
- On-prem server to cloud-based service.
- Cloud to cloud
- Backup and disaster recovery (Datto, Crashplan, Infrascale, SolarWinds MSP, etc.)
- Basic familiarity with Meraki or Unifi
- Quickbooks (nice-to-have)