Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Who You Are:
Experienced engineer with a passion for building, owning, and maintaining Microservices using Python, on AWS. You will partner with The Product, Machine Learning, Data, and other Engineering teams to bring new products to life. Excited about working in a collaborative high growth environment with fellow engineers striving for a common goal.
- Designing and implementing and maintaining Microservices using Python hosted on AWS
- Designing and developing cloud based software products conforming to industry best practices.
- Build systems, services and tools to handle new Ocrolus products and business requirements that securely scale over millions of transactions
- Build and scale our fast growing online services and data pipelines.
- Collaborate with other teams on security, reliability and automation
- Supporting testing process and troubleshooting issues and resolving them.
- Excellent Python coding skills and understanding of Python best practices
- 3-6 years of Python experience
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) environment is a plus
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Some understanding of how to run scalable web applications
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description