Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a QA Analyst who can support Unqork’s QA Manager. The work for QA is split in two major sections and you as the analyst will be responsible for writing test cases and plans for our configuration team. This is a cross-organizational effort and will require some leadership in this role as you will be delegating overflow testing work to our QA Testers.
- Consult current literature to investigate software malfunctions
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, manual and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Participates in weekly meetings with QA/Eng department
- Document testing protocols
- Assure accuracy of programs and software prior to production
- Supervise and delegate tasks to QA Testers
- Complete professional development to ensure that testing strategies are current
What we're looking for:
- S or BA degree preferred.
- 1-3+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Liaison with development, project management, and customer support
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.