Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
We are looking for a QA Analyst who can support Unqork's QA Manager. The work for QA is split in two major sections and you as the analyst will write test cases and plans for our configuration team. This is a cross-organizational effort and will require some leadership in this role as you will delegate overflow testing work to our QA Testers.
- You will report into the Director of QA
- Consult current literature to investigate software malfunctions
- Review functional and design specifications to guarantee a full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements, and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, manual and automated scripts.
- Build and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and organize test plan/case reviews with team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate and replicate defects and verify defect fixes.
- Participate in weekly meetings with QA/Eng department
- Document testing protocols
- Assure accuracy of programs and software before production
- Manage and delegate tasks to QA Testers
- Complete professional development to ensure that testing strategies are current
Background / Requirements
- 1+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- Create clear test plans/cases.
- Experience understanding and creating test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Liaison with development, project management, and customer support
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.