QA Analyst at Dashlane
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 12 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York, NY
At Dashlane you will:
- Work with a talented team of developers, product managers, designers, marketers, and business analysts on both sides of the Atlantic (New York, Paris & Lisbon)
- Be actively involved in product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
As our QA Analyst, you will be...
- Collaborating with our cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize product challenges based on impact
- Reviewing user stories and associated documentation to develop end-to-end testing plans, test cases, and test reports
- Contributing to grooming and planning meetings as part of Scrum ceremonies
- 2+ years of experience in QA
- 1+ years working in an Agile environment
Nice to haves:
- Experience with a bug tracking and test case management software, such as JIRA, TestRail, and X-Ray
- Test analysis experience in diverse software quality assurance engineering environments on a variety of platforms, such as desktop and web applications, mobile devices, websites, etc.
- Knowledge of the full build cycle of web and application development, including requirements, development, test planning & execution, etc
- Familiarity with setting up test accounts and creating test data for your testing
- Knowledge of TDD or BDD
Diversity At Dashlane
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.