QA Analyst at Vimeo
At Vimeo, we love designing and engineering tools that combine power with ease of use. Our QA Analysts work on professional-grade video tools for creators, contribute to test strategy, run tests, report results across the product, and much more.
We’re a small team that cares about collaboration, encourages curiosity, celebrates technical excellence, and is driven by careful attention to detail and planning for the future. We believe diversity of perspective and experience are key to building great technology and believe that the best way to iterate towards success is by taking care of ourselves, our families, our users, and one another.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with other QA Analysts, QA Engineers, Product Leads, and Software Engineers to define, implement, and document Vimeo’s test strategy and best practices
- Leverage usage data and product awareness to prioritize and advocate for issues in the backlog
- Thoroughly test and validate all new features/bug fixes added to our product to optimize for quality and usability
- Work closely with developers to write test cases for all new features
- Run diagnostics and effectively report discovered issues to Engineers and Product Leads
- Triage / escalate new issues reported by our community
- Grow technically and professionally in a collaborative and inclusive environment with opportunities to learn and share with others
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Comprehension of various types of testing, including Discovery, Exploratory, Context-Driven, and Regression Testing
- Experience using data to assign priority to issues
- Empathy for how users interact with products
- Excellent communication skills and ability to capture and provide supporting data
- Comfortable collaborating with other Testers, Software Engineers, and Support Analysts
- Ability to recognize and run diagnosis on visual and functional regressions
- Experience testing across multiple platforms (Web, iOS, Android, macOS)
- Creative thinking to optimize test approach and efficiency
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 150 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.