Teachable is looking for a QA Engineer! We're a tight-knit team of smart people who like to get a lot done with minimal overhead. As a member of our Quality Assurance team, you’ll work closely with our engineering and product teams to ensure a high quality user experience across our platform.
Check out How We Code at Teachable to learn more about engineering here
- Own QA strategy for one of our cross-functional product pods
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases based on product specifications.
- Work alongside our product team to analyze design specs and detect potential issues in early stages of development
- Conduct functional and regression testing
- Report defects and testing statuses
- Identify test scenarios for automation
- Write automated integration tests (Selenium WebDriver, Capybara, Cucumber)
- Embrace a growth mindset and share a willingness learn new tools and technologies
- 2+ years of experience with test automation
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Working knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Experienced working in an Agile environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skill
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our hundreds of thousands of instructors have earned more than $300M to date, and we've raised $12.5m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC.
At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Comprehensive health benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premiums
Discretionary vacation & time off with a company average of 24 days a year
Parental leave, 16 weeks, fully paid after 3 months of service
401(k) with match after 3 months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Dependent Care FSA
Your own standing desk or other personalized workspace
Gym + wellness matching stipend
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. If you're on the fence about applying, please do! Additionally, Teachable is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to a fair and consistent interview process, and to constantly working to ensure an inclusive work environment.
Finally, please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. We'd do this anyway, but federal law requires us to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.