SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
From neighborhood restaurants to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, SevenRooms empowers operators to create and cultivate a direct relationship with guests to enable exceptional experiences. By leveraging data from dozens of external and internal sources with our proprietary algorithms, our software enables hospitality operators to understand their customers, market to them and efficiently provide world-class experiences.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at SevenRooms, you will work closely with our team of software engineers, product managers and designers, learning about our product, mobile and cloud technology stack, agile software development process, and testing real features that ship directly to our customers.What You'll Do
- Define, design, and implement automation test cases using Rainforest QA software
- Perform manual testing of both web and mobile products
- Become a product expert on the SevenRooms platform
- Establish a culture of QA in every part of the product development process
- Work with engineers to resolve issues and bugs
- Attend and participate in daily dev/product standups
- 4+ years of relevant work experience (QA, test automation)
- Experience with agile / scrum development methodology
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming language(s)
- Experience using Rainforest QA or a similar tool
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK