QA Engineer at Third Summit
At Third Summit, our goal is to build products that literally do not exist yet. We’re creating widespread, complex, all-encompassing ecosystems for creative professionals—and once they see the finished product, they get it. It clicks. We’re building tools that iron out clunky workflows, that help them get paid faster and organize assets intelligently, so creatives can focus less on administration and more on the work they love.
Our flagship platform is Alteon, a SaaS platform that, in 2021, will combine cloud-based collaborative and storage tools with a payment processor and virtual talent marketplace. We’re like Dropbox, Paypal and UpWork all rolled into one—but tailored for production professionals.
We’re currently building out our internal engineering team to help make our vision a reality. You’ll be joining a tight, enthusiastic and quickly growing team. The ideal candidate works well in a fast-paced, agile, deadline-driven environment and can collaborate professionally and quickly with colleagues to meet goals. Innovation and creativity are paramount—we’re problem-solvers, collaborative thinkers and always open to new ideas.
On top of a casual work environment, we offer health benefits, flexible time off and the opportunity to earn equity in the company. While occasionally working from home is possible, we prefer the candidate work primarily from our office in Manhattan. We're looking for team members who want to contribute to our company culture and participate in our regular team building activities.
- You have 5+ years of experience in QA and automation across different platforms such as Web, Mobile and APIs.
- Commitment to quality and high standards with close attention to detail
- Strong diagnostic, analysis, troubleshooting, problem-solving skills
- Experience designing, writing, and executing test plans
- Experience with the latest tools and industry best practices of front-end web application test automation (e.g. WebDriverIO, Protractor, Selenium, expect, mocha) and REST API testing frameworks
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodology
- Proficient in writing Performance Testing Script using J Meter
- Generate Performance metrics using performance tools and other applications like New Relic, Zenoss, Unix Scripts.
- Work with our development teams to ensure high quality during the Agile development lifecycle: architecture, story definition, development, testing, and release. Create and execute test plans for existing products and features
- Work with development team to define testing protocol for new features as they are designed and developed
- Develop test scenarios from requirements and ensure maximum requirement traceability
- Develop automated tests to ensure regression coverage across products
- Write test automation to cover critical integrations and end-to-end workflow.
- Create test tools and processes to tackle the hard problems and help us scale effectively.
- Build, test and maintain a scalable test automation framework and test scripts to ensure repeatability, coverage, reliability
- Develop Test Plans, Test cases, Test Procedures for various types of testing such as Ad Hoc, Functional, GUI, Integration, Regression, Data Validation, User Interface, and overall system integration
- Extend and maintain Test Automation Frameworks for Web applications
- Maintain the functional test portion of the Continuous Integration Pipeline
- Troubleshoot application issues and report technical findings to development
- Research and resolve any broken automation scripts that fail during execution.