QA Engineer at Prizeout
WHAT IS PRIZEOUT
Prizeout is a first-in-class solution that offers innovative alternative methods to the traditional cashout process. We connect brands that are looking to acquire and retain customers in a cost-effective way with platforms that have users who are looking to spend their earnings by providing a personalized digital gift card ecosystem.
At Prizeout, you will be able to make an immediate impact at an early-stage start-up with the unique opportunity to grow with us by joining at an exciting time. We are a small, collaborative team looking for like minded individuals eager to dive right in from day-one.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As we build out our development team, we're looking to add a QA Engineer to help us speed up our development processes while ensuring sytems testing is being completed and improved. As the first member of the QA team, you will be responsible for building out our testing protocols and processes by taking a hands-on approach to testing across all parts of the software stack, including manual, experimental and exploratory testing while investigating automated testing where applicable. Both automated and manual testing skills are preferred, but we're open to growing the skillset with the right person as we progress.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 1-3 years experience in a QA Engineer - type role
- Direct experience working with both Engineering and Product Management/Ownership roles and teams alike
- Strong collaboration skills, acute attention to detail
- Strong understanding of and familiarity with test automation architecture best practices, including associated tools like Rest API's, Postman, etc.
- Team player first and foremost; strong collaborative approach (egos not required) while maintaining a level of self-starter mentality with a get-it-done attitude