Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a QA Engineer at Rhino, you’re going to be an integral part of what we’re trying to accomplish.In this role you would:
- Focus on enhancing the quality of the software using automation testing best practices.
- Streamline the release process, while maintaining an emphasis on continuous delivery.
- Continually progress and provide technical guidance to a growing team of QA automation engineers.
- Write and execute software test plans to locate bugs in the software; Recommend viable solutions to remedy the issue(s).
- Collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Proven QA automation skills using automated web testing tools and behavioral-driven development frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium, and Cypress
- Experience with REST APIs and SQL
- Ability to collaborate and solve technical bugs within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member