Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. Some of the world's largest brands such as JP Morgan Chase, Salesforce, AT&T, and Deloitte trust us to help them own their voice online, and we allow their customers to own theirs as well. This transparency and empowerment helps these communications become truly worthwhile for both creators and audiences. For more on Knotch's products, visit our website.
We’re proud of our team
We’ve been building our products since 2013, and our team has grown in size and in spirit. We recently ranked in the top 12% of fastest growing companies in America by Inc! Since the Covid-19 pandemic we’ve become remote-first, and we plan to stay that way. A flexible environment leads to a happy team as we’ve been named a Best Place to Work three years running by Built In NYC. If you’d like to speak with our recruiting team about the future of Knotch, feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn and learn about us further on our careers site.
Our Next QA Engineer
As a QA Engineer at Knotch, you will be working with our growing QA team to improve quality and stability across our products and services. You will be responsible for designing and implementing automated testing strategies, and ensuring that Knotch is delivering a consistent and high-quality product. Your passion for testing, and desire for building a culture of quality will directly contribute to the success of Knotch Engineering and the organization as a whole. You’ll report directly to our QA Manager, Johnny Liu.
How You’ll Add Value at Knotch
- Design and develop test solutions and automation to promote confidence with our product releases
- Monitor statuses of builds and maintain regression tests
- Work with product management on product and requirement scoping
- Champion testability and testing best practices across the engineering team
- Identify risks and interdependencies prior to releases to minimize impact on daily business operations
You’ll Be Successful Here if You
- Have hands-on experience developing and maintaining automation for Selenium Webdriver in Ruby or Python
- Have experience testing and writing automation for RESTful APIs
- Are comfortable working with databases and data warehouses such as PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, and Redshift
- Demonstrate pride in your experiences working on highly-communicative engineering teams characterized by strong testing cultures
We also Appreciate but Don't Require
- Experience working with, and testing Ruby on Rails and React applications
- Experience working in a CI environment and integrating automated tests with CI tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud infrastructure services
- Knowledge of performance testing and stress testing tools and techniques
- Familiarity with testing all stages of an ETL pipeline
Knotch is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to provide equal opportunities in all of our processes, including our hiring and employee experience.
We pride ourselves on our three values: transparency, relentlessness, and inclusiveness.
We commit to daily work towards leading with empathy, reducing bias through periodic training, and engaging with and uplifting communities of marginalized groups.
We condemn all forms of racism and discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood status, veteran status, disability status or any other identifier.
We encourage all employees, clients, investors, candidates, vendors, and friends of Knotch to deliver honest feedback directly or anonymously so that we may always seek to improve as an organization that is dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Share your thoughts with us, and you will be heard.