Bodhala Inc. – Ann Arbor, MI or NYC – www.bodhala.com
Bodhala’s SaaS solutions enable large corporations to manage their legal spend by providing much-needed insight into their own data. We develop cutting-edge technology that is crucial to helping our clients understand and make decisions in/around retaining legal counsel.
You are an experienced QA Lead or Manager looking to be an essential part of a team responsible for the architecture, design, and development of our core applications. You will define and continuously improve procedures for quality assurance through the creation, execution, and maintenance of test cases. You want to not only establish processes and serve as a QA thought leader, but also roll up your shirt sleeves and write tests and scripts. You are motivated to continuously move forward in your career in a fast-moving environment and are capable of building and leading a QA team over time. You are currently a key contributor in the development of technology solutions and have an insatiable desire to perpetuate your personal cycle of learning, applying, and problem solving.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Develop new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally
- Create, maintain and document test plans, cases & scripts
- Provide analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Prepare program specifications and develop all code in compliance with secure coding standards.
- Analyze and interpret design specifications, business requirements and apply information to the testing process
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Work closely with Project Manager or Release Manager to ensure a good understanding of the scope to be tested for a given Project or Release
- Coordinate all Testing activities.
- Estimate and review QA efforts as part of the overall development effort
- Conduct root cause analysis and determine resolutions for any defects found in testing
- 7+ years experience working in a QA role with min of 2 years as QA lead role in Agile/DevOps delivery models with Continuous Integration
- 2+ years experience in a SaaS environment
- Must have proven experience in all phases of the project life cycle in QA and experience in all phases of testing
- Understanding of test automation frameworks and tools
- Proficiency working within the Software Development Life Cycle with experience in an Agile environment
- Ability to work closely with a cross functional team on a regular basis
- Team Player and ability to mentor/lead others in QA testing best practices
- Excellent Analytical Thinking and Communication both Verbal and Written are required
- Knowledge and experience in Jira
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Professional Development & Wellness Benefits
- Flexible hours and time off policy
- Start-up environment.
- Fun, quirky people!