QA Performance Engineer Lead at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
- Leverage industry best practices to assess application and infrastructure performance
- Performance test Single Page Applications, Configured Unqork Applications, internal/external APIs
- Implement load tests to establish baseline performance metrics.
- Generate reports and explain results to cross-functional teams
- Analyze and monitor test results while identifying performance improvement opportunities.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in CS or other related engineering field.
- 2+ years of track record of performance testing, analysis, tuning and optimization.
- Advanced knowledge using open source tools
- Proficiency in Jmeter, k6 or equivalent
- 3+ years QA experience for highly scalable web applications or business intelligence software.
Who you are:
- Self-starter with strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong foundation of QA best practices.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Proactive and adaptable, demonstrated success managing schedules and deliverables
- Understanding of capacity planning and cloud architecture
- Deep understanding of modern web application architecture fundamentals
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.