QA / Test Automation Lead at Galileo
Galileo is building the future of healthcare - today. Using innovative mobile technology and human-centered design, we’re looking to improve the quality and affordability of primary care for all, including those with Medicare and Medicaid.
Based in NYC, our company is founded by a successful entrepreneur (One Medical, Epocrates), led by a top-notch team, and well-funded from some of the best investors in the country. We seek curious, talented, team-oriented individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds who ultimately want to make a difference.
What You’ll Do
You will work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to build products that deliver high quality care and delightful user experiences.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead release processes for Galileo’s mobile apps, web platforms, API, and more
- Improve and maintain product quality through process and automated testing
- Define quality for Galileo’s products and how to measure it
- Collaborate with the Product team on bug prioritization process
- Plan, develop, and execute QA test strategy and best practices
- Partner with engineering to develop and maintain functional, regression, integration and/or end-to-end testing
Who You Are
- A self-starter that enjoys working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative setting
- Have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Have experience in driving quality through process, instrumentation and testing
- Knowledgeable of industry standard test automation tools & automation frameworks
- Have experience testing iPhone applications, Android applications and web interfaces
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the healthcare industry and familiarity with compliance requirements
- Experience leading teams
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds and experiences, - including but, not limited to - gender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, and other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence and sound decision-making -- one that is based on mutual respect and trust. We appreciate candidates who are open and honest about what they’re looking for so we can ensure it’s a fit on both sides.