Quality Assurance Analyst at Covera Health
About the company
At Covera Health, we have proven that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses which result in poor outcomes for patients and increased costs for payers. Using our proprietary framework, we help patients recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the country to potentially impact millions of patient lives. We are passionate about improving healthcare for every patient.
About the role
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you’ll collaborate closely with Product and Engineering to help drive the ongoing evolution, and to ensure the quality, of the web services and applications that support our customers and providers.
You will be responsible for all the duties and goals that go along with this position, including but not limited to:
- Collaborating closely with Product and Engineering team members during the entire software development lifecycle.
- Reviewing product requirements and designing and documenting accompanying test plans to help ensure quality of the delivered product.
- Performing testing, manual and automated as appropriate, of new and existing features.
- Documenting bugs found in new and existing features, and collaborating with Product and Engineering toward resolution.
- Perform other duties and contributing to additional initiatives/projects, as deemed appropriate by the Company's management team.
- BA/BS, preferably in a technical field
- 3-5 years professional QA experience
- Strong analytical skills and extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team in a dynamic, startup environment
You will be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance (with premiums fully covered), FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a comfortable office space filled with a variety of quality snacks and beverages. Most importantly, you’ll get to know each of us and we love to work together to find solutions. We are a smart, fun, focused, and unique team of people who are truly passionate about changing healthcare for the better!