At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
The ideal candidate for this role is a passionate problem-solver with an interest in improving the customer experience and keeping it at a consistently high level. In this role, the QA Analyst will be the go-to expert on Customer Success policies, procedures, and systems. The ideal candidate will regularly assess the quality of our customer interactions and will be comfortable developing and coaching others on a consistent basis.What you'll do
- Conduct thorough and accurate evaluations of CS employee performance through remote monitoring, call recordings, and real-time side-by-side coaching methods
- Provide detailed and actionable feedback to our CS teams, and themes to managers
- Participate in weekly calibration sessions
- Ensure customer service performance is being met or exceeded on the employee and team levels
- Identify the need for ongoing training offerings and refined employee onboarding programs using data and quality trends as your guide
- Contribute recommendations for improving the Justworks product and internal processes
- Identify recurring trends, suggest solutions, and work on resolution implementation
- Regularly provide input and status updates regarding CS Quality processes and results
- Maintain an overall positive and supportive attitude toward leaders, colleagues, and key stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years of customer care or customer support experience
- Ability to self-manage time and prioritize monthly completion of evaluations while maintaining keen attention to detail
- Must possess strong analytical skills; excellent oral and written communication; able to present findings to different staff levels
- Work well in a team environment, be comfortable with both giving and receiving feedback regularly, including managers and peers
- Solutions-oriented with an enterprising mindset
- Ability to work both independently and cross-functionally in teams
- Proficiency in customer service tools, including Zendesk, Talkdesk, JIRA, etc.
- Customer fanatic with a track record of going above and beyond for customers
- A caring teammate who is always ready to support fellow Justworks employees as needed
- Patient mentor with a proven track record of leadership among your peers
- Great communicator; able to simplify complex concepts into clear, easy-to-understand terms
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment