Quality Assurance Associate, Sales at Rhino
Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a Sales Quality Assurance Associate at Rhino, you’ll join a formidable, passionate tech team, helping to build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize renting. By reviewing interactions with Rhino prospects and partners, you’ll ensure Rhino’s sales team is offering a best in class experience and will able to identify areas of opportunity and feedback.In this role you will:
- Perform a set number of quality assurance tests per day on various customer interactions including recorded phone calls and emails.
- Provide Quality Assurance direction and support to Revenue Leadership team.
- Effectively troubleshoot quality related issues and make decisions in a rapid environment.
- Continuously audit and overhaul sales collateral - ensuring all interactions and materials stay compliant with company comms.
- Perform audits of Sales and Partner Success calls work to ensure accurate and timely information is administered, documented and provided.
- Attend audit meetings and present audit findings to stakeholders when needed.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Recent and relevant experience - at least one year in a sales organization or service related role.
- Comfort in a constantly changing environment with shifting objectives.
- Previous experience in a tech, insurance or financial setting preferred.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.