Quality Assurance Associate at Rhino
Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
Our Experience group is looking for the next Quality Assurance Associate for Customer Support and Claims. Reviewing interactions with Rhino contact center specialists and identifying areas of opportunity, you will be providing critical feedback to ensure Rhino offers a best in class experience for our customers.In this role you will:
- Perform a set number of quality assurance tests per day on various customer interactions with Rhino specialists including recorded phone calls, chats, emails, and our claims process.
- Review current documented processes and procedures for relevancy and accuracy. Suggest updates as needed.
- Provide critical feedback to Experience leaders through the use of a quality management system and scorecards for continuous process improvement.
- Work with subject matter experts to better understand customer pain points, identifying coaching opportunities when needed.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Recent and relevant contact center experience - at least one year in a service related role.
- Comfort in a constantly changing environment with shifting objectives.
- Previous experience in an insurance or financial setting preferred.
- Previous experience as a quality assurance associate strongly preferred.
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce and Atlassian a plus.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.