Peloton's Quality Engineering team is looking for experienced, well-rounded Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to work on our award-winning Peloton products - Peloton Bike & Peloton Tread. In this role, you will directly take responsibility for the quality of the product and work closely with Software/Hardware developers, Product Management and help teams cultivate a quality mindset, coach and advocate for quality while assisting teams with software testing practices.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in software QA with at least 1 years experience in testing game applications
- Experience must include products with electromechanical hardware/software integration.
- Experience with defining a test strategy for an entire product/feature
- Familiar with Android system
- Exceptional test aptitude and expertise in formal and informal testing techniques as well as quality reporting.
- Experience working in a CI environment
- Experience in using code repositories (Git, JIRA, Confluence, or similar tools).
- Experience working with cross-functional scrum teams and Excellent team player.
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop gaming test plans that cover functional, integration, system, performance, stress and regression testing scenarios.
- Perform functional, integration and system testing
- Create test reports, analyze data, summarize information, and present results to the relevant audience, especially for the low-level platform software.
- Provide frequent reporting on product qualification status and system performance metrics to functional teams and senior management.
- Work closely with the developers, hardware QAs, software QAs, and project managers as well as help developers to identify problems efficiently and provide testing information or experience timely in order to drive the issues being fixed.
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
- Ensure the integrity of product or project deliverable shipped to customers and manufacture
- Assist in driving adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability
- Assist in mentoring and coaching
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Hands on experience in automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices (Android device)
- Hands on experience with setting up and configuring Jenkins or CircleCI