Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multi-specialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
We’re looking for a motivated Radiology Platforms Tech Lead to oversee the compendium of technology integrations for our OmniScreen Diagnostics service organization. This role manages the delivery of our AI software solutions into the care delivery system through efficient integrations with the healthcare providers electronic record and the OmniScreen cloud services platform. In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive the technical direction of the cloud services platform with innovative solutions to be able to support our business at scale, directly impacting our mission to improve patients' access to high quality care.
- Lead technical design and implementation of platform-level applications and systems to help us scale operationally
- Provide guidance and support for technical integrations and interfaces to various systems such as EMRs, HIEs, PACS, etc, and to facilitate data pipeline processes between our partners and the Omniscreen platform
- Serve as a point of contact in technical solution discussions with various stakeholders related to the Omniscreen platform
- Serve as technical contact for our support team
- Design and implement extended software services to support complex data integration scenarios
- Design and lead custom solutions to optimize delivered services
- Consultation, integration, and development associated with the implementation of Company AI technologies into the services operating environment
- Bachelor's degree in technical or science related field
- 5+ years in healthcare setting including radiology
- 5+ years of experience in design of platform level integration services using DICOM and HL7 using standard protocols such as FHIR, MLLP, and SFTP
- Strong understanding of health semantics and data models, and the ability to translate those to software and operational processes
- Experience in developing custom software applications to improve healthcare processes / platforms
- Experience with one of the leading HIE integrations engines such as Rhapsody, Mirth or Corepoint
- Experience in security standards and policies for healthcare (HIPAA, ISO, SOC2, etc.)
- Experience in cloud architectures, ideally Amazon Web Services
- Background in product management and development is an asset
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.