TrialSpark is a technology-driven drug development company that runs end-to-end clinical trials, focused on bringing new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently.
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. To combat this industry problem, TrialSpark has built a technology platform that optimizes all aspects of a clinical trial, enabling more efficient trial design, faster trial completion, and higher trial data quality.
TrialSpark recently raised their Series C, and is putting the capital to work by in-licensing and co-developing drug programs through in-house development, joint ventures, and NewCos. Together with doctors, patients, and communities, TrialSpark is working to develop the treatments of tomorrow.
About the Position
TrialSpark is looking for a Technical Recruitment Manager to help oversee technology hiring (Engineering & Product). You are an innovative, data-driven leader who will be responsible for managing a team of talented technical recruiters. Help drive strategic initiatives to optimize our tech recruiting capabilities and collaborate closely with hiring partners. You will be a critical part of our journey to bringing new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently.
- Manage a team of full-cycle technical recruiters to deliver on recruiting targets, develop their recruiting expertise, and facilitate their professional development
- Partner with engineering and product leaders to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Track metrics and pipeline activity from/with recruiters for hiring as well as manage reporting
- Innovate on ways to build a strong talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Continue to work on active roles where necessary
- Lead meetings and projects with recruiting team and client groups
- 4+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting, 1+ year managing or mentoring a team
- Current with the latest engineering trends, frameworks, programming languages, and libraries
- Track record of scaling technology teams
- Proven ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- You are proactive with the tendency to form actionable insights and to get things done
- Excellent team player while also being a self-starter
- Experience in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.