Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As a Reliability Manager, you will be building and leading a global Reliability team, implementing strategy & processes. You will have a direct impact on the development and scale of the future of IoT technology in the predictive maintenance space.
A Day in Your Life
- Set the vision and strategy for the Reliability team. You will build, scale, and lead a talented group of reliability engineers and vibration analysts.
- Establish processes and standard operating procedures to optimize team performance, speed, and quality. Define SLAs and ensure the metrics are met.
- Work closely with the Algorithm and Product teams to improve diagnostic quality, diagnostic automation, and develop new IP.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure quality SME knowledge is conveyed to customers.
- Identify and engage in a constant feedback loop to Product about new product opportunities and issues with the product.
- Work with the Support team to provide and streamline technical customer support
- Participate in customer training
- Travel to the office 30% of the time, if not located in NYC.
What You Bring
- Experience: Expert on vibration analysis (CAT III and above). A vibration certification is not required. At least 3 years of experience leading teams - global or remote teams is a plus. On-site reliability experience is a plus.
- Coach and Player: You can help us build our Reliability processes and a world-class Reliability team, but you don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done.
- Expert Relationship Builder: You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. You’re a great listener, exceptionally curious about customers and helping them. You’re able to lead without authority and flourish in cross-functional teams.
- Tech Affinity: You love learning and exploring cutting-edge technology and have a grasp of where the future of predictive maintenance is heading.
- Location: Remote
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO