Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Engineer at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 30th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2019. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Are you a visionary ready to play a lead role in the next wave of technical innovation to further enhance the experience for our patients and employees?
We are seeking an innovative, collaborative, forward-thinking, flexible, and user-focused Robotic Process Automation Developer to bring energy, creativity, and expertise to our team.
Under the direction and mentorship of Director Information Systems, in the Business Systems Group’s document, this position will design, develop and deploy RPA solutions using the UiPath platform and oversee production support and maintenance.
What you will do
- Design, code, integrate, test, implement and maintain robotics applications (using RPA tool UiPath) according to business requirements.
- Gather business specifications and technical requirements, and translate them into robotic solutions creating well structured, maintainable and easy to understand Solution Design Document (SDD) or Technical Design Document (TDD).
- A contributor in a team environment, as well as independently and learn new technologies.
- Prioritize assignments and work in a fast-paced environment.
Who you are:
- 2+ experience of developing RPA solutions with UiPath
- Experience working within an Agile SDLC in a continuous integration environment (Knowledge of SAFe, Scaled Agile Framework a plus)
- Experience with SQL, Splunk
- Customer focused, action oriented and resilient.
Competitive compensation packages | Generous Vacation, Sick time + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | 12 Weeks Maternity/Paternity & Adoption Assistance | Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.