Procore is looking for a Strategic Solutions Engineer to serve as a technical subject matter expert and champion throughout the sales cycle. You’ll partner with the Global Account Management team, working with some of the largest companies in the world, helping to articulate Procore’s overall value proposition.
As a Strategic Solutions Engineer and trusted customer advocate, you’ll help organizations understand best practices around construction project management solutions and the many benefits they can provide. You’ll work in a highly collaborative, creative, and driven environment that values openness, optimism, and ownership.
Successful candidates have experience owning pre-sales technical support for large prospects and partners from initial contact through product demonstration to close. Or have held a project management or administration role within the construction industry including: Director of Information Systems and Technology, IT Solutions Manager, Sr. Information Security Manager.
This role will report into our Manager, Sales Engineering and has the opportunity to work remotely from any US location. We are looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Own pre-sales technical support of prospects and partners from initial contact through product demonstration and close
- Craft value-based presentations that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of the Procore platform
- Participate in technical demonstrations and coordinate multiple technical resources, both internal and external
- Work with Sales team to close new business by addressing prospects’ technical challenges
- Enable new Account Executives for success and transforming them into Procore experts through training and support
- Collaborate with fellow team members as well as internal/external stakeholders to meet project milestones
- Work across all levels of the organization to develop best practices and connect prospects and clients with Product Managers and Marketing to further client success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
Who you are:
- 7+ years sales engineering experience and/or specific enterprise construction industry expertise
- Previous experience working with strategic sales teams to close new business by addressing prospects’ technical challenges
- Experience setting up new Global Account Managers for success and transforming them into Procore experts through training and close partnership
- Ability to leverage strong technical aptitude to master Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, and emerging technologies
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders on time-sensitive project
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills both in-person and through virtual meetings, direct message, email, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to synthesize meaningful information from ambiguous data
- Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach, and lead team members while acting as a strong individual contributor
- Experience acting as a technology evangelist and promoter of modernizing the Construction industry a plus
- Understanding of the construction industry across different verticals (general contracting, subcontracting, real estate development, etc.) a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.