Yotpo is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer who will work to support the US Account Management Team throughout the entire sales cycle. This person’s technical expertise and deep eCommerce knowledge will help to drive revenue by building confidence with our sales prospects. Working hand-in-hand with our Account Management team in the US, the Sales Engineer will ensure our prospective clients see the full value of the Yotpo Platform and how it can best integrate and suit the business needs of their organization.
To achieve these goals, the Sales Engineer will work to scope out an ideal integration path, develop technical deliverables, and determine all necessary technical resources prior to a client’s deployment. They will also serve as the primary conduit between sales, product management, and R&D, communicating the needs of prospects, and advising around potential product enhancements. The Sales Engineer will work closely with the prospect at various stages to fully understand the problem to be solved. This will include recommending and demonstrating appropriate creative solutions, building and delivering business cases, and telling stories in a compelling narrative.
- Work with the Yotpo Account Management Team to provide both technical, product, and business expertise internally and directly to prospects.
- Prepare and present both standard and custom technical demonstrations of the Yotpo platform to prospective clients.
- Ensure potential customers understand the solution (technical & services) and resource requirements.
- Collaborate with the Mid-Market and SMB Account Executives on planning, certifying and delivering the business case to a prospect.
- Ownership of RFP/RFI process by working to define internal timelines, recruiting and coordinating necessary team members, creating uniformity of the product and quick delivery.
- Ownership of Technical Security Assessments by coordinating with our CISO office and Security teams.
- Capture and document client requirements to provide a scope of work and recommended solution.
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Project Management teams to provide the scope of a Statement of Work (SoW).
- Develop a mastery of the Yotpo Platform to provide ownership of pre-sales support materials, preparation of standardized demos, and the potential training of other team members as well as the Sales team.
- Provide feedback to product and engineering teams on market requirements and potential enhancements.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ relevant experience in a pre-sales engineering, solutions engineering, and/or consulting role with 2-3 years working directly with customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree - preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in front of larger audiences.
- Engaging persona with the ability to build relationships with business and technical contacts at all levels of a client’s organization.
- Ability to articulate and document both product-specific as well as high-level technical solutions to solve customers’ business problems.
- Experience in eCommerce and/or business software (SaaS) preferred.
- Understanding of sales methodologies and experience in solution selling.
- Digital marketing and/or advertising technology experience preferred.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Willing to travel 15-20% of the time (when travel fully resumes).
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, all Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.