If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer who will work to support the SMB and MM Sales Team focused on our brand new SMS Marketing product. This person’s technical expertise and deep eCommerce knowledge will help to drive revenue by building confidence with our sales prospects. Working hand-in-hand with our SMS Marketing Account Executives, the Sales Engineer will ensure our prospective clients see the full value of the Yotpo Platform and how it can best integrate and suit the business needs of their organization.
To achieve these goals, the Sales Engineer will work to scope out an ideal integration path, develop technical deliverables, and determine all necessary technical resources prior to a client’s deployment. They will also serve as the primary conduit between sales, product management, R&D, and our CISO, communicating the needs of prospects, and advising around potential product enhancements. The Sales Engineer will work closely with the prospect at various stages to fully understand the problem to be solved. This will include recommending and demonstrating appropriate creative solutions, building and delivering business cases, and telling stories in a compelling narrative.
This is an exciting opportunity to join as our first SE supporting our rapidly growing SMS Marketing product!
- Work with the Yotpo SMS Marketing Account Executives to provide both technical, product, and business expertise internally and directly to prospects.
- Prepare and present both standard and custom technical demonstrations of the Yotpo platform to prospective clients.
- Ensure potential customers understand the solution (technical & services) and resource requirements.
- Collaborate with all SMS Marketing Account Executives on planning, certifying and delivering the business case to a prospect.
- Ownership of RFP/RFI process by working to define internal timelines, recruiting and coordinating necessary team members, creating uniformity of the product and quick delivery.
- Ownership of Technical Security Assessments by coordinating with our CISO office and Security teams.
- Capture and document client requirements to provide a scope of work and recommended solution.
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Project Management teams to provide the scope of a Statement of Work (SoW).
- Develop a mastery of the Yotpo Platform to provide ownership of pre-sales support materials, preparation of standardized demos, and the potential training of other team members as well as the Sales team.
- Provide feedback to product and engineering teams on market requirements and potential enhancements.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ relevant experience in a pre-sales engineering, solutions engineering, and/or consulting role with 2-3 years working directly with customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree - preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in front of larger audiences.
- Engaging persona with the ability to build relationships with business and technical contacts at all levels of a client’s organization.
- Ability to articulate and document both product-specific as well as high-level technical solutions to solve customers’ business problems.
- Experience in eCommerce and/or business software (SaaS) preferred.
- Understanding of sales methodologies and experience in solution selling.
- Digital marketing and/or advertising technology experience preferred.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Willing to travel 15-20% of the time.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.