Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Our Healthcare team is seeking a Sales Engineering Manager that will help shape the strategy and support sales engineering and operations processes to scale for one of the fastest-growing, most impactful healthcare companies. Our leadership team is a small, high performing group that works to pave the way for the future of our company.
What You'll Do
- Manage request timelines, project plans and proposals to allow internal team members the necessary time to respond while complying with due dates for RFP/Contracts
- Assess current state of proposal / request procedures and continually recommend and implement improvements
- Develop a library and playbook of best responses to be used in the Request for Proposal / Information / Bid process
- Reach cross functionally to find the right colleague to assist in various situations
- Support day-to-day operational sales activities including contracting, RFP/RFI drafting
- Identify opportunities for improvement in sales operations process; work with the field to identify opportunities, develop action plan, and monitor execution / performance
- Support sales processes by interfacing with legal, marketing, etc. to collaborate and prepare documentation for the sales team (RFPs, contracts, marketing materials, etc.)
Occasionally support development and analysis of business reporting metrics:
- Collaborate with sales teams to synthesize dashboards, reports, processes to drive efficiency and success within the team
What We Look For
- 3+ years of sales engineering / operations experience in a high-growth, fast paced environment
- Prior experience in digital health, pharmaceutical, medical device, etc. setting
- Experience supporting a sales organization by collaborating cross functionally
- Experience and understanding and analyzing sales data to drive insights
- Proficiency with analytical tools (Excel, Tableau) and familiarity with CRM systems (e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce); expertise in PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Nice to have:
- Experience of knowlege in employee benefits, health and wellbeing, procurement processes and / security and privacy documentation
- Logistics: Flexible to remote location
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.