Peloton is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to play a key role in the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com platform. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in improving processes and increasing adoption using Salesforce Sales and Service clouds.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. This role reports to the IT Business Relationship Manager - Marketing, Sales & Service who manages core service offerings for the team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong customer relationship management skills.
- Serve as the primary system administrator for Peloton’s Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, process flows, workflows, code promotion and other tasks
- Manage user issue reporting, escalating as appropriate
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new requests
Basic Job Requirements
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, and other content of varying complexity
- Familiarity with third-party integrations
- Strong data management abilities and high attention to detail is a must
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written and communication skills
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified, preferred
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud desired
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning platform desired
- Experience with Field Service Lightning a plus
- Exposure to Jira and Confluence
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.