Salesforce Administrator at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is a global technology company with a mission to create a better, more open Internet for everyone through principled, intelligent advertising.
Handling over 600 billion queries per day (more than 100X the query volume of search globally), our platform operates at unprecedented scale. We have also built something even stronger and more valuable: an award-winning culture based on trust, empathy, collaboration, and ownership. By working together across typical dividing lines, we are better as a team than any of us could be apart.
Do you have a passion for solving hard problems at scale? Are you eager to join a trust-based, globally-connected team, where your contributions will make a meaningful difference?
Come and see why Fortune Magazine consistently ranks The Trade Desk among best small-medium sized workplaces globally.
We have an immediate need to add a Salesforce Administrator to our New York offices. Under the guidance of the Salesforce Solution Architect, this role will contribute to the ongoing development of our Salesforce deployment. The successful candidate will have a record in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce.com platform. You will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes for: Sales, Marketing, Client Services, and other core departments in the organization. This is a great opportunity for someone with Salesforce experience to expand their visibility within a fast-growing company!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Salesforce Administrator is tasked with ensuring the Salesforce platform is running as a well-oiled machine. To facilitate this need, you will be responsible for data management, configuration updates, process documentation / improvement and the overall health of the system.
- Integrate with a dynamic team working to enhance operational procedures in an Agile approach
- Own the day-to-day operations of the Salesforce platform, supporting 500+ users and growing
- Support of the application including managing user setup, profiles, objects, workflows, fields, page layouts, and validations.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations
- Work on 3rd party systems such as Marketo or Tableau that enhance overall Salesforce capabilities
- Produce analytics that are easy to consume by teams and leadership
- Troubleshoot, triage and fix issues as they come up
- Provide user support, training and materials to all end users
WHO YOU ARE:
- Two to Five years of experience as a system administrator or consultant delivering Salesforce in a fast-paced environment
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong data management skills along with experience such as Salesforce Data Loader / Jitterbit / other
- Solid understanding of the platform, and capable of building custom apps and objects, complex formula fields, workflows, and other content of intermediate complexity
- People skills needed to help others use technology in the best possible way
- Driven to create innovative solutions and build something that people love to use
- Salesforce Certifications preferred (Admin 201/211, Platform, Developer, Sales Cloud)
- MS Office, Advanced MS Excel, Basic MS PowerPoint
- Experience with Jira as a tool for Scrum based projects
- Knowledge of Salesforce development Apex, VisualForce and Lightning Components
- Knowledge of other technical tools like SQL, Python and Tableau
- Experience in the advertising technology space #LI-TP1
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.