**Remote must be located in the United States of America**
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet is seeking a full time Salesforce Architect and Platform Manager to manage, develop and maintain our Salesforce CRM platform in order to ensure continued efficiency and productivity for Quartet’s operational teams while increasing the level of service we provide. The position works cross functionally to ensure Salesforce workflows match and meet business requirements. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of Salesforce platform/design/development consulting experience. The candidate must be self-driven and have the ability to translate business requirements and technical specifications into a functioning solution for rapid development. Additionally, the candidate must be proficient with various configuration aspects of Salesforce including developing and building reports, dashboards, workflows, automations, profiles, page layouts, and permission sets. The candidate will be responsible for providing recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, operational efficiency, internal business processes, and reporting. This individual must be committed to solving problems, providing assistance to the user base, and it is essential that they have a diligent work ethic. The ability to collaborate with others as a team player is a must.
This person will manage a team of Salesforce Administrators and closely collaborate with Engineers and members of the Product team.
- Understand business needs from multiple stakeholders throughout Quartet and synthesize these needs into solutions that best leverage Salesforce
- Define an architectural strategy that increases operational efficiency and productivity while maintaining a secure and stable environment
- Design and plan integrations between Salesforce and third-party systems
- Manage the development and delivery of solutions, including teams, tools & environments
- Identify best practices, gap areas, and/or any areas of opportunity for improvement in existing process
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for platform users
- At least 8+ year experience in Salesforce solution and designing including at least 3 years of experience in technical project leadership and execution within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience managing and building Salesforce teams, delegating work and defining roles
- Excellent collaboration, influencing, and consensus-building skills. Ability to work with key stakeholders in all job functions (e.g. users, product, developers).
- Adept at requirements analysis, estimation, systems and application design, and testing
- Experience rolling out and using Salesforce Devops tools and procedures including source control
- Experience in Visualforce, SOQL, Lightning application and ProcessBuilders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with both technical users and key business stakeholders
- Experience in integrating enterprise applications with Salesforce
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Familiarity with health care data
- Understanding of schema design
- Experience working with agile teams
- Familiarity with basic SQL and analytic reporting tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Ability to work independently
- Prior startup experience
- Nice to have: Salesforce application architecture certification
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.