WE HELP ONLINE COMMUNITIES THRIVE
Spot.IM’s mission is to create exceptional technology that empowers media publishers to develop meaningful and monetizable online communities for their readers within their owned-and-operated spaces. Started in 2012, our software platform helps the world’s biggest online publishers form independent communities around their distinct content, quickly bolstering their overall engagement and social interactions. We connect millions of unique users a month across leading media publishers including News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29 and more. Spot.IM is VC-backed by Insight Ventures, one of the world’s most trusted and successful institutional investors, and we are focused on growing our standout global team and product stack.
We look for self-starters; those with a founder mentality. We ship every day. We embrace bold ideas and encourage experimentation.
Salesforce Architect - What You'll Do:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Salesforce technology and AppExchange tools
- Define and execute technical solutions to business problems across the SalesForce platform for an evolving organization that facilitate sales, account management, business development, and marketing activities
- Design and implement key metrics, KPIs and dashboards to further drive sales prospecting efforts and customer success
- Document process and policy for organization-wide training, transparency and ease of onboarding
- Act as a Technical advisor to on regular Salesforce Audits and Discovery Phases focusing on system performance, scalability, security
- Determine which Salesforce and third-party technologies to leverage in customer's architecture landscape, based upon product knowledge, industry experience, industry standard EA frameworks, and Salesforce EA methodologies
- Perform routine review of code, configuration, data, and usage to ensure long-term viability, integrity, and adoption
- Build dashboards and provide metrics, trends, and revenue data that will be presented to the board of directors and other senior leadership
- Advanced Excel capabilities, including advanced use of pivot tables and charts / graphs=
- Experience with one or many BI/Visualization tools. E.i., Tableau, Looker
- Deep understanding of data, hierarchies and relationships, and how they relate to business metrics and KPIs. Deep understanding how business process impacts reporting
- Familiarity with publishing industry, advertising, media, and sales terminology and metrics is a huge plus
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- 3+ years of Sales/Revenue Operations experience, with a minimum of 2 years architecting, implementing and supporting complex Salesforce integrations (process builder, custom field and object creation, advanced report building, complex formula writing)
- Real passion about Salesforce and desire to help customers leverage Salesforce systems
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members, under tight deadlines and with multiple tasks at a time
- Familiarity with Sales and Marketing enablement tools (i.e.SalesLoft, Sales Navigator, Pardot, Zoom Info, etc.)
- Prior experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proven ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Salesforce Administrator, Developer and/or Architect certifications preferred
The Spot.IM Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
Spot.IM is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Ready to save the digital publishing industry? Join us at Spot.IM!