Salesforce Architect at OpenWeb
OpenWeb (formerly Spot.IM) is on a mission to increase the quality of conversations online. We build technologies that create thriving and engaged communities, reduce toxicity, and increase safety - improving the quality of civil discourse and supporting independent journalism. Today, OpenWeb works with more than 700 top-tier publishers (including News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29 and more) and hosts 100 million monthly active users.
Founded in 2012, OpenWeb has over 100 employees between New York City and Tel Aviv. We are backed by world-class investors including Insight Partners, Index Ventures, AltaIR Capital, ScaleUp, and Norma Investments. Together, we are empowering individuals to take action, and demand more from one another. We’re crafting technology that naturally brings people together and fosters healthy discussion—so they have more dinner-table talks and less shouting matches online. It starts with us. Let’s take the web back from the trolls - together. Are you in?
How You’ll Contribute as our Salesforce Architect:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Salesforce technology and AppExchange tools
- Define and execute technical solutions to business problems across the SalesForce platform for an evolving organization that facilitate sales, account management, business development, and marketing activities
- Design and implement key metrics, KPIs and dashboards to further drive sales prospecting efforts and customer success
- Document process and policy for organization-wide training, transparency and ease of onboarding
- Act as a Technical advisor to on regular Salesforce Audits and Discovery Phases focusing on system performance, scalability, security
- Determine which Salesforce and third-party technologies to leverage in customer's architecture landscape, based upon product knowledge, industry experience, industry standard EA frameworks, and Salesforce EA methodologies
- Perform routine review of code, configuration, data, and usage to ensure long-term viability, integrity, and adoption
- Build dashboards and provide metrics, trends, and revenue data that will be presented to the board of directors and other senior leadership
- Advanced Excel capabilities, including advanced use of pivot tables and charts / graphs=
- Experience with one or many BI/Visualization tools. E.i., Tableau, Looker
- Deep understanding of data, hierarchies and relationships, and how they relate to business metrics and KPIs. Deep understanding how business process impacts reporting
- Familiarity with publishing industry, advertising, media, and sales terminology and metrics is a huge plus
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- 3+ years of Sales/Revenue Operations experience, with a minimum of 2 years architecting, implementing and supporting complex Salesforce integrations (process builder, custom field and object creation, advanced report building, complex formula writing)
- Real passion about Salesforce and desire to help customers leverage Salesforce systems
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members, under tight deadlines and with multiple tasks at a time
- Familiarity with Sales and Marketing enablement tools (i.e.SalesLoft, Sales Navigator, Pardot, Zoom Info, etc.)
- Prior experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proven ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Salesforce Administrator, Developer and/or Architect certifications preferred
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us!
Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practice