Salesforce CRM Manager
What We're Looking For:
A self-motivated individual who is eager to contribute and learn. The ideal candidate has strong leadership and interpersonal skills and enjoys working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment; experience in CRM and SaaS platforms are a must along with the skills to effectively manage a small to mid-size team of administrators/developers, and execute plans with keen attention to detail and timing. The CRM Manager will provide support to the CRM Admin team that is responsible for the configuration, enhancement, and maintenance of 2U’s Multi-Salesforce platform environment and related applications through best practices and will work closely with key stakeholders to support business initiative as needed. The CRM Manager reports to the Director of CRM Administration.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Act as liaison with primary stakeholders for the management of all aspects of maintenance and specific enhancements, data integrity, and security in the Salesforce platform
- Managing and balancing workload of the team and acting as escalation point for all business and technical teams
- Documenting and maintaining team processes
- Recommending tools and technologies for use in supporting a multi-Salesforce environment
- During peak business cycle assist with processing support requests received from stakeholders
- Advising on best practices and how they correlate to company workflow in relation to multiple orgs such that we meet the proper blend of user business functionality and adherence to compliance.
- Providing leadership and support, as coach and mentor; actively assist in planning and participating in team development
- 7+ years of Salesforce administrative or development experience
- 3-5 years of management experience with small to mid-size teams; solid knowledge of triaging and escalation of critical issues
- Experience with or direct oversight of systems and software that integrate into the Salesforce platform
- Experience managing a multi-org environment
- Ability to prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change
- Proven experience with vendor management
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders; strong customer service orientation
- Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies and ticket/case management
- Bachelor’s degree required in technology related field
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
We believe there should be no back row in higher education. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been improving lives by powering the world’s best digital education. As a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities, we build, deliver, and support online graduate programs and certificates for working adults. Our industry-leading short courses, offered by GetSmarter®, are designed to equip lifelong learners with in-demand career skills. To learn more about 2U and No Back Row®, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including a PTO allowance for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 12 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.