Founded in 2014, Even Financial is a B2B fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. As the leading search, comparison, and recommendation engine for financial services, Even seamlessly bridges financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion and MoneyLion) via its simple yet robust API and embeddable marketplaces. Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, fully customizable, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security at scale. Even’s investors are leading financial services firms and VCs, including American Express Ventures, Canaan Partners, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Greatpoint Ventures, Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures. Even placed in the Top 50 of the 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, awarded to the fastest growing tech companies in the world, and has originated over $3B in credit to date.
Even Financial is seeking a talented, analytical minded individual to join its Salesforce Solutions team on a contract basis. In this position, you’ll be at the forefront of developing a key part of our business: our Salesforce Application. As a member of the Salesforce Solutions team you'll work closely with your teammates and will be expected to collaborate with Product, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Account Management and Strategy.
- Work closely with product, design, and development to build Even Financial’s Application on the Salesforce platform
- Integrate with Even’s API endpoints to add new functionality
- Collaborate with DevOps and QA to efficiently deliver robust software
- Assist with tech operations to create necessary documentation and onboarding playbooks in a consulting capacity
- Provide on-going internal and external support for the live application
- Serve as the subject matter expert of the Salesforce app development environment e.g. managing organizations, app package versions, etc.
- Have brought a Salesforce application live from concept to launch on the Salesforce Appexchange
- Experience with Salesforce implementations including developing Apex, Lightning Components, and integrations with back office systems
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience commercializing a Salesforce application including setting up customer trials, managing licenses, and day-to-day application maintenance
- Have worked at Salesforce accredited application design firm as a nice to have
- Minimum 2 year of experience developing Salesforce applications and 1 year in the commercialization and maintenance of salesforce applications
- Minimum 5 years overall development experience
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
Comprehensive medical/dental/vision packages + life and disability insurance
401K retirement plans
Company paid holidays
Uncapped paid time off (PTO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.