At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, diversity + inclusion, and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, and are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.What You Will Work On
As an Apex Developer, you’ll work with Justworks’ Business Operations team by partnering closely with multiple stakeholders in the proper delivery of critical business systems. This role is responsible for the overall integrity and health of the Salesforce CRM and its connection to the broader enterprise environment. This role will play a critical role in shaping the technical design and automation of the Salesforce environment through implementation in line with industry best practices. The Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining the entire Salesforce.com codebase. Finally, this will be one of the primary contacts from the Business Operations team for all engineering matters including maintaining the sync between the application and the data warehouse and all other external systems.
- Ensure system uptime of 99.9% through a process of continual improvement of legacy systems
- Responsible for coordinating developer resources to accomplish project goals in Apex and Lightning framework, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Own technical aspects of a force.com implementation, including custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders and system administrators on creating solution prototypes, designing roadmap delivery plans, performing adequate testing, and producing technical documentation
- Work with the Engineering team to ensure a stable connection with the enterprise environment including the data warehouse and other integrated applications
- Maintain a queue of ongoing projects as well as impromptu tickets pertaining to system maintenance and improvement
- Provide a point of escalation and support for Salesforce and its integrated tools
- Recommend build vs. buy when it comes to third-party integrations for the SFDC stack
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator or developer required
- Minimum 1 year Salesforce specific development experience
- Proficiency of Force.com, APEX and the Aura Framework
- Proficiency developing Lightning Web Components preferred
- Proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools preferred
- Familiarity with B2B Marketing Automation systems such as Pardot/Marketo preferred
- Empathetic with excellent communication skills and the ability to convey complex concepts and information to a broad audience.
- Keen ability to work with stakeholders on a regular basis. A natural leader with the ability to build things from scratch. A knack for creating structure wherever it's needed.
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment