Salesforce Developer at DoubleVerify
Location: New York City
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands and media platforms. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies’ gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
About the role:
As a Salesforce developer, you will be working with a talented team responsible for enabling clients to successfully setup and operate DoubleVerify’s rich suite of products. You will develop server-side code and APIs to integrate multiple systems implemented in different technologies. You will be responsible for developing client-facing front end solutions used by DoubleVerify’s clients and the Client Services team. You will be closely coordinating and working with multiple development, product, and account management teams.
What you’ll do:
- Developing Salesforce server-side code in Apex to integrate several operational systems and to enhance the core business logic.
- Designing, developing and documenting APIs to be used by partners and other development teams.
- Collaborating and participating in project meetings.
- Analyzing data to test the correctness and effectiveness of the integrations by querying the database.
- Manage internal salesforce instance and metadata including SObjects, Permissions, Page Layouts, etc.
- Participate in on call rotation as necessary
Who you are:
- At least 2 years of experience of Salesforce Object design, SOQL, and SOSL
- At least 2 year of hands-on engineering experience in Java, .Net and/or python
- Ability to use out-of-the-box Salesforce functionality as well as building a custom solution on top of the framework’s building blocks.
- Experience with Salesforce Deployment tools (such as ant)experience
- Experienced working with SQL
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Experience authoring and designing a web-based API is a plus.
- Angular and TypeScript knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with Application hosting such as Docker is a plus