Salesforce Developer at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
If you are someone who enjoys solving IT issues, seeks ways to continuously improve or scale processes, and wants to be a part of a growing global team who builds and supports technology solutions in a fast growing company, then this job is for you.This is an opportunity to join a global IT Application and Systems Integration team that partners with Collibra’s business stakeholders to configure, optimize, and implement Corporate Cloud Applications, deliver an integration strategy with a strong investment around Salesforce and other Saas applications, and provide on-going support of those applications/systems. He or she will enjoy a partnership with departmental owners to identify key technology and operational drivers and develop scalable solutions for mission-critical systems. The work culture at Collibra encourages innovative thinking, global collaboration, and teamwork. Collibra runs on cloud-based technologies that are ever-evolving in a world of advancing IT innovation.A day in the life of a Salesforce Developer at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Systems Engineering & Integrations and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Perform design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of cloud-based applications in a high-growth environment.
- Build and deploy Saas systems integrations, workflows, and architecture to scale and automate an end-to-end Saas ecosystem.
- Partner with business operations teams to optimize Salesforce investments in Sales Cloud and CPQ along with other Saas platforms and best-of-breed technologies.
- Partner closely with InfoSec to execute IT solutions in line with security policies and collaborate on new technology implementations.
- Partner with IT Support for Level 2 issue escalation and assistance.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with applications, servers, and infrastructure tools.
- Strong technical experience implementing and supporting Salesforce Sales Cloud and CPQ.
- Technical background in application integration tools and native APIs to enable workflows and data feeds between SaaS platforms and point solutions.
- Familiarity with common workplace productivity tools (e.g., Google and O365 suites, Slack, Zoom).
- Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- Strong work ethic with daily commitment to high-quality results and delivery excellence.
- Ability to work both independently and as a collaborative facilitator between teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills via chat, email, video conference.
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant IT experience, with at least 5 years of proven Salesforce and other ERP experience.
- Technical background in Cloud ERP applications (e.g., Netsuite, Workday, Marketo, Zendesk) a plus.
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*