Salesforce Developer at Casper
Casper is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our CRM team to help our Retail and Customer Experience specialists to drive sales and deliver exceptional service to our customers. This role requires a keen understanding of the integrated functions within a service, sales, and retail organization, and the ability to build and execute on programs that support superior sales results.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do...
- Work cross-functionally to develop, maintain and improve upon SFDC integrations with both internal and third party systems
- Work closely with business partners to review operational processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, approval processes, etc
- Share your knowledge and input for technical designs, project plans, deployments, and training documents to ensure Salesforce's adoption at Casper
- Stay current with emerging CRM and Salesforce.com solutions and recommend innovations to the team
- Visit Retail stores and shadow our Customer Experience team to identify ways to improve how both channels user Salesforce
- 3+ years experience working with Salesforce applications
- Strong communication skills and the ability to embrace work and challenges with a positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Strong proficiency in object oriented programming (4+ years experience, a CS degree, or equivalent experience)
- Builds solutions with the user in mind
- Familiarity REST/SOAP APIs and building integrations with Salesforce
- Familiarity with Salesforce declarative configuration and automation tools (Process/Flow Builder, Workflow Rules, etc)
- Familiarity with git and CI/CD principles
- Understands and embraces the "clicks not code" philosophy
- Familiarity with third-party integration tools and managed packages
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!