Salesforce Developer at IEX
IEX is looking for a talented developer to contribute to the Business Operations team.
You have experience developing the Salesforce CRM while integrating it with third party components.
You will have the opportunity to apply that experience and knowledge to build on the existing IEX CRM. You will work on multiple projects across a wide range of teams, including our Exchange and Cloud teams. You will also work closely with the Business Development team to develop internal tools and systems (both front-end and back-end). This role will also require you to work with our Enterprise Infrastructure team to maintain critical operational systems.
You are a high energy self-starter who is intellectually curious, not afraid to be hands-on, and eager to contribute every single day. If this sounds like you, join us!
- Self-starter – you can prioritize tasks and deliver on-time
- Strong communication skills – you will have to work with employees from across the organization
- Salesforce.com App builder and Platform Developer I certifications required
- Adept technically with custom objects, validation rules, workflows, process automation, reporting, and dashboards
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for developing and executing our enterprise technology strategy and roadmap for Salesforce
- Design and code Salesforce service and Sales cloud applications
- Lead the effort to launch programs and custom solutions that use Salesforce and its add-on components, for specific business needs
- Work with different business and technology teams to gather requirements, document use-cases, and develop scalable processes and solutions for the company
- Develop and maintain a governance model and change-management process for Salesforce
- Evaluate new Salesforce tools as they become available, and implement where appropriate
- Maintain system documentation and SFDC policies and procedures
- Assist with bug fixing and finding and production level issues
- Manage code via centralized source control according to best practices
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, triggers, batch Apex, Salesforce APIs, configuring Salesforce using workflows, validation rules, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards
- Experience writing Apex classes, Visualforce pages, and process builder
- Experience integrating 3rd party applications
- Understanding of how to use the lightning design system and work with lightning web components
- Understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of Salesforce applications
- Database experience writing queries in SQL/SOQL
- Understand how to implement mixed packages through the App Store
- Other software development experience is a plus
- Application / System Architecture certifications
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.