Latch is seeking a Salesforce Developer/Administrator to support and enhance the functionality of our growing business applications infrastructure. In this role, you will build our Salesforce instance from the ground up - working cross-functionally to understand business requirements and develop solutions within our application architecture to enable rapid growth and business process development. Building momentum from our Series B funding, we are at an exciting inflection point and must embed critical infrastructure now to propel rapid organizational and sales growth.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Manage the implementation of Salesforce & CPQ
- Integrate Salesforce with adjacent business applications (eg. NetSuite ERP, Marketo)
- Own the ongoing Salesforce maintenance & improvements
- SFDC Certified Developer
- SFDC Certified Administrator
- Experience implementing Salesforce
- Experience managing timeline and outcomes of implementation partner deliverables
- Experience integrating Salesforce with NetSuite ERP
- Strong understanding of business functions
- BA/BS in Computer Science
- Innovative. The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it.
Founded in 2013, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that’s on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self-starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.