Salesforce Engineer at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7+ million members.
We are looking for someone to supplement our existing Salesforce engineering team.
What You Will Do:
- Build and maintain code, customizations, and custom REST endpoints in multiple Salesforce orgs
- Optimize configurations, workflows, and automations to run on a large scale
- Identify and improve on inefficiencies to avoid approaching critical limits
- Troubleshoot issues reported by stakeholders
- Identify and escalate recurring issues that require refactoring or new feature development
- Work with multiple Salesforce integrations including those for contact centers, subscriptions, chat, and email marketing
- Collaborate with multiple engineering teams that interface with Salesforce
Who You Are:
- At least 3 years of Salesforce development experience
- Certified Platform Developer I preferred
- Experience with LWC and REST APIs
- Experience with Source Control Systems (Github) preferred
- Background supporting customer teams in a help desk function a plus
- Track record of getting things done
- Experience with Agile methodologies is highly desirable
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive with the intention of flawless execution.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and collaboration skills.