**Remote must be located in the United States of America**
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the Team & Opportunity:
Quartet is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer who wants to build products that help patients improve their lives through mental health care. You will work as part of a cross-functional team focused on complex engineering challenges unique to the healthcare industry. You will work and grow alongside a dedicated team of kind and intelligent lifelong learners.
- Develop solutions to complex problems in Quartet’s Salesforce ecosystem, which includes business workflows, data integration management, and user interfaces.
- Work with internal customers, including collaborating with engineers from other teams and focusing on the efficiency and productivity needs of Quartet’s operational teams.
- Contribute to our code base and help ensure that our coding standards and patterns are observed through code reviews and pair programming.
- Participate in our agile development processes and in technical planning sessions with other engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with back-end technologies (preferably Java, Scala, Postgres, and/or Spring Boot)
- Experience writing and maintaining automated integration and unit test suites to ensure code quality.
- Experience with SQL and relational database modeling.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- A passion for collaboration and a desire to learn from team members of all disciplines and experiences.
- A love of finding simple, elegant solutions to complicated problems.
- Knowledge of Health Systems and Technologies.
- Experience with Salesforce development tools such as Lightning and Apex
- Experience in a hands-on role developing API-driven web applications for 1 - 3 years.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Sentry, ElastAlert and Kibana.
- Knowledge of modern DevOps tools such as Docker, Jenkins and Nginx.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.