Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced Salesforce Engineering Manager. As an Engineering Manager for the Member Experience IT team, you will be responsible for the architectural vision including technical architecture, road-map, best practices, and platform innovation. You will develop guidelines and best practices for teams to follow and deploy on their own, assess technical fit of Salesforce as a solution for various use cases, and consult with teams on leveraging Salesforce native capabilities to minimize custom code. You will also define platform wide architectural choices laying the common infrastructure for Salesforce solutions, including integration frameworks, data architecture, and security models.
You will build an engineering team focused on building reliable, scalable solutions that will aid in the growth of Peloton. You will translate Peloton’s needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation.
This role reports to the Sr Director, Member Experience Technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Salesforce Certifications: Administrator, Application Architect, System Architect, Service Cloud
- 10 years of experience with 5 or more years on the Salesforce platform.
- Prior global experience
- Experience with the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, and Community Clouds.
- AWS tech stack experience preferred
- Understanding of SDLC, Development Operations (DevOps), software architecture and system integration.
- Knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Manage a team of Engineers, Technical Architects and administrators
- Set strategy for SFDC integration with other third-party and home-grown services.
- Partner with business and development teams to ensure solution designs align with the overall architecture road map.
- Translate business needs into SFDC technology architecture, solution designs, and develop high level timelines for execution, supporting a portfolio of managed implementation and enhancement projects.
- Define overall architectural guidelines/standards for SFDC platform and collaborate with SFDC team to identify and execute on areas of innovation.
- Create guidelines and tools for release management and change management processes.
- Develop Proof-Of-Concepts (POC) and prototypes.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.