Salesforce Platform Developer II
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet is seeking to hire an internal full-time Senior Salesforce Platform Developer to manage and enhance our Salesforce environment. You will join a cross-functional team focused on the efficiency and productivity of Quartet’s operational teams. You will be responsible for new feature development as well as the stability and performance of our Salesforce environment and make recommendations for enhancements as necessary. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of developer experience and strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Responsible for design, architecture, development, and ongoing support of our enterprise Salesforce.com CRM solution
- Develop solutions using Lightning components, VisualForce pages, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Communicate with stakeholders and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Write technical approach and improve design documentation supporting business needs and testing strategies
- Work as part of an agile engineering team
- Fullstack Salesforce developer with at least 5 years of experience and at least 2 years of experience in Lightning environment
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer I certification (current/active)
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Extensive development experience using custom Lightning components, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Wide exposure to Salesforce.com Architecture, Design, Development, Administration and Operational Support exposure
- Up-to-date Platform Developer II certification
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.