Salesforce Systems Manager at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting September 13 until the end of the year, our hybrid model will consist of two encouraged in-office days (Wednesday & Thursday); there will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your impact on our mission:
You will lead a high-caliber team of Salesforce administrators, and help to build the Systems organization of the future to ensure we keep pace with the ever growing and innovating company we support. Given the depth of Salesforce integration across Zocdoc, you will collaborate with stakeholders across every department to ensure we are seamlessly prioritizing and planning around the highest impact initiatives, while balancing projects that minimize technical debt to ensure our platform remains nimble.
You’ll enjoy this role if you...
- Want to help a cohesive team scale to meet the needs of an accelerated business
- Drive operational excellence without sacrificing innovation
- Don’t settle for the status quo, and are constantly in search of ways to optimize processes
- Are a passionate people leader who genuinely values talent
- Thrive in a key role within a fast-paced, ever-evolving tech company
Your day-to-day is…
- Overseeing our agile process, ensuring the team’s internal processes evolve as the complexity of the business we support grows
- Eliminating obstacles and roadblocks to ensure your team can focus on execution
- Collaborating with stakeholders across Zocdoc to collect, synthesize, and solution enhancement requests
- Managing, recruiting, and developing a team of high-performing Salesforce professionals
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2+ years of experience managing a Salesforce team
- 4+ years of experience working on the Salesforce platform
- A proven track record of collaborating across all departments
- A passion for operational excellence and organization
- Comfort with taking initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Salesforce certification (Administrator, Platform App Builder)
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.