Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day activities that support and enhance security functions that include incident response, investigations, as well as risk and compliance activities. This role will work closely with the IT department to monitor, assess, and improve technical controls to meet specified security objectives, and define processes and standards to ensure that security configurations are maintained and effective.
- Opening and managing incident detection tickets, coordinating response activities, monitoring and managing workflows in vulnerability management, device compliance monitoring systems, endpoint protection, and privileged access control systems
- Tracking and reporting on information security vulnerabilities and risks
- Monitoring IDS alerts, network traffic, cloud monitoring systems, logs and metrics to detect and report threats.
- Assist in the coordination and completion of information security operations documentation, including policies and procedures
- Assists in vendor relations and acquisition processes to select security controls and to ensure that controls are implemented as planned
- Researches, evaluates and recommends information-security-related controls on system and network device hardening practices and procedures
- Experience with identity and access management, cloud security engineering, or zero trust networking a plus
- 1 to 2 years experience with Systems Administration, Network Security, Security or IT Operations, or Security Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related field from a 4 year college or university OR demonstrated equivalent experience or certifications
- 1 year experience in an information security related position
- 1 year experience handling ticket workflows, tracking compliance, or relevant workflow management experience
- Scripting or automation experience is a plus
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice