Senior Android Engineer
We're looking for a Senior Android Engineer to join our growing Roomi team.
Roomi's goal is to make it as easy to find an apartment as it is to find a hotel. As part of young startup, you’ll have a lot of say in the direction of our company, both from a product and architectural perspective. You’ll guide the architecture of our Android app and mentor two other Android engineers. You'll work closely with the backend engineering team, the Head of Engineering, Product Managers, and non-technical team members to design new features and create a world-class customer experience.
- 4+ years professional experience with native Android development
- 7+ years professional experience in software development
- Mentorship experience
- Expertise with Java or Kotlin
- Strong sense of Usability and Product
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar from a top school
- Team spirit and eagerness to learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Managerial experience
- Familiarity with MVP design
- Experience with Dagger 2
- Experience with Android unit testing platforms
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment